Please help us by making an investment now for the future of people with dementia, their families and carers.
You may wish to donate direct to us, the Alzheimer Scotland Dementia Research Centre, or to Alzheimer Scotland.
Ways to contribute to the Alzheimer Scotland Dementia Research Centre
There are lots of ways you can contribute to our Dementia Research Centre:
- Make a single or regular donation to Alzheimer Scotland Dementia Research Centre. To do so, please send a cheque accompained by a letter to the Centre - note cheques should be made payable to 'University of Edinburgh'
- Organise a fundraising event for the Alzheimer Scotland Dementia Research Centre
- Encourage companies to support the Alzheimer Scotland Dementia Research Centre
- Remember us in your Will
To discuss making a donation or how you can raise funds for the Alzheimer Scotland Dementia Research Centre, please contact:
T: 0131 650 4340
Ways to contribute to Alzheimer Scotland
For information on how to make your donation direct to Alzheimer Scotland, please visit: https://www.alzscot.org/donate
To discuss making a donation, how you can raise funds for Alzheimer Scotland, or to be sent information on becoming a member of our charity, please contact our fundraising team:
Will you help us?
- £25 - provides storage for a blood sample that can be used by future researchers
- £100 - funds a researcher to carry out specialised memory tests for early detection of dementia
- £500 - funds a cutting-edge brain scan to look at the causes of dementia
- £1,000 - provides a small start-up fund for new research studies
- £5,000 - allows us to share the results of our research with policy makers, people with dementia and their carers
- £10,000 - funds a dementia specialist PhD studentship for 6 months